1. PERMITTED USERS: Each subscription is only good for one single user. Programs and any content viewed are for personal and non- commercial use only, and are non-transferable. Any use beyond this shall result in immediate termination of the contract by Morel Global INC, without refund, and may result in additional legal action. You agree not to: i) publicize publicly any portion of the program; ii) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit in any manner any portion of the program, other than as expressly permitted by Morel Global INC in writing; iii) use any high-volume, automated, electronic, or related means to access our website; iv) otherwise interfere with or disrupt the program; and/or v) use the program for public performances.
2. SERVICE CANCELLATION: Committing to Morel Global INC is a full commitment. No refunds or exchanges of any kind will be provided. Users who have signed up for installment payments will be charged monthly until the completion of their initial term after their term the payments will continue until a written cancellation request Is sent to [email protected] within 3 days before your billing date. If you have agreed to an annual or quarterly payment you will automatically be charged on the anniversary of your renewal unless a written cancellation request is sent to [email protected] within 3 days before your renewal date.
4. LATE PAYMENT CHARGE: Should any payment fail; Morel Global INC will have the right to charge a $25 administrative fee for each payment due, which may be applied to the card you provided. If you fail to keep your payments current, the services may be suspended, and you will nevertheless remain liable for the full contract price, which shall become immediately due and payable in full. If the outstanding balance is paid within thirty (30) days of the suspension, your account will be reactivated if time permits on the balance of the term remaining on the contract (if any). However, services missed during the time of suspension for non-payment will not be made-up. Should fees remain unpaid after thirty-one (31) consecutive days, Morel Global INC, has the right to instruct external agencies to collect remaining balances due by you, and recover any fees and costs associated therewith.
5. COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES: You consent communications from Morel Global INC relating to your account. These communications may be sent via email, sms or calls to the contact information you provided during registration or may be posted on Morel Global INC website or Online Community. You agree that any notices or other communication that Morel Global INC, sends to you will satisfy any legal communication requirement. You also consent to receive certain other communications from us, such as special offers, promotional announcements, and customer surveys. If you no longer want to receive non-transactional communications, simply email [email protected]
6. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Morel Global INC, and its employees, independent contractors, teachers, agents, officers, directors, contractors, and affiliates from and against any and all claims of any kind, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from or arising out of: i) your use and access to the program by you or any person using your account, and/or ii) a breach of your contract. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOREL GLOBAL INC OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, AND/OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIENTIAL, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: The exact scope of each program is subject to change. The program is currently only available for usage in the USA. Your signed contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any conflict of law provisions. This will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your state of residence. In the event of any dispute arising out of or otherwise relating to the program, the sole, exclusive, and only jurisdiction shall be the state and federal courts of the County of Austin, Texas.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your signature on the contract provides your consent to the terms and conditions of Morel Global INC, available for viewing at https://www.dannymorel.com/terms-of-service. From time to time it may be necessary for Morel Global INC, to review these terms, so it is recommended that you check that page regularly. Continued use of the program constitutes acceptance of any posted change. If you disagree with any part of any modification that is made to the program, you should discontinue use because your continued participation constitutes binding acceptance. You agree and acknowledge that Morel Global INC is granted permission to use your likeness or any testimonial or messaging you provided to the Company for the purpose of Marketing materials. You agree that you will not engage in any form of criticism, defamation, slander, or any other related “bad-mouthing” of Morel Global Inc, or its employees, officers, directors, or agents.
9. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR CONTRACT, IF YOU ATTENDED ALL CALLS, ENGAGED IN OUR COMMUNITY, WATCHED ALL OF OUR MODULES, JOINED AT LEAST ONE AWAKEN EVENT LIVE, AND JOINED THREE INTENSIVE EVENTS (JUST APPLICABLE FOR INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS), AND STILL FEEL LIKE YOU DIDN’T RECEIVE THE VALUE YOU PAID FOR, WE WILL REFUND 100% OF YOUR INVESTMENT.
Any user violating the terms may immediately lose access to the program, without a refund, and may face additional legal ramifications. For support or other issues, contact [email protected]
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!